Sunday, July 13, 2008

Derek Tries to Multi-task

Derek and I went out on a date on Friday night. We pulled into the parking lot of Pei Wei and noticed there were not a lot of parking spaces. Derek found one and was apparently concentrating a little too hard on pulling into the space, because he said, "Boy, it is crowwwDED! With a capital D!" He didn't even notice what he had said until I repeated it back to him while laughing my head off. We both agreed that had Justin been in the car with us, he would have been crying.

2 comments:

KS said...

HAHAHA!! I know that's probably not even worth leaving as a comment, but I'm laughing so hard picturing this moment in my head that I can't think of anything else to write! :)

Justin Rockwood said...

Yes, I definitely would have not let Derek live that one down. Hilarious!