Thursday, June 12, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?

I'm driving home from swimming lessons, Claire is crying (loudly) because she wants her seat reclined, but if it reclines it will hit Quincy behind her. I push play on the Book of Mormon CD thinking that will help the mood in the car. (We listen to it every morning, and it usually helps.) Claire starts crying louder, so I turn up the volume. You've never heard Mosiah chapter 15 so loudly. Then Quincy starts yelling to turn it down because it's too loud (notice the irony). And Alyce starts yelling at Quincy to stop yelling. Finally, I stop the car, turn the volume down, and turn around to yell at the kids for being so loud that I can't hear the CD. What's wrong with this picture?

1 comment:

Jenn Knight said...

Too funny, Missy. That's a good idea to listen to scriptures in the car. Maybe I will do that...

I think it's really funny b/c once I come to your blog, I cannot go back to the page I was on before. It's like your blog is saying, "Sorry, you made the choice to come here and now you need to stay."