Saturday, February 21, 2009

Little Mom Surprises

I love being a Mom. It's the little surprises that you find everyday that remind you that you have little kids. Here are two examples of things I've found recently:

A bowl of rocks in the fridge. I'm not sure, but I think it was supposed to be a future house for a plastic lizard. Why they were in the fridge, I'm not sure.






Little People in the tree pot. I don't know the train of events that led to this, but for some reason I just thought it was so cute.

3 comments:

Jenn Knight said...

This is great! Tonight, I found "Cinderella" (aka Madi's toothbrush) "taking a bath" (aka lying in a pool of water on top of the toilet lid.

Katie said...

Great blog. Same old Melissa! I read everything back to last summer. Laughed my head off!

MLE ~ Rowley :) said...

i love your blog! Holy Cow, I miss you! I have a blog too but it is a private one so I will have to send you an invite. Email me so I can get your email address too. Mine is mle_rowley@q.com hope to hear from you soon!